"My time at UCCS taught me how to better manage projects through group planning and contracts, and how to more thoughtfully consider my audience(s). Our projects included diverse web and print documents, often for real-world clients in the for-profit and not-for-profit sectors, each tailored toward audience and user."
–Danielle, 2017 graduate with emphasis in TCID
The key to good planning is to stay in touch with your TCID advisor. You can meet face-to-face or online, and just call or email to set up an appointment.
- Ask questions about the TCID and UX field and talk about career plans.
- Review your degree progress to determine which courses you need to complete.
- Learn more about courses that may be offered online, as well as how you can best prepare for and participate in these online classes.
- Develop a plan of when you’ll take each course, to ensure you graduate on time.
- Ask to review copies of previous students’ senior portfolios.
- Discuss internship or job opportunities.
You can get started by reviewing some of the materials available online, too, as this will help you gain a better understanding of our degree plans course offerings.